04 September 2007

MORE H.E.N.C.H GOODNESS...

A couple of invites arrived in my Facebook account today. The H.E.N.C.H family's monthly showcase at The Tube Bar, Bristol is on Thursday 20th September, with the mighty N-Type headlining. Haven't seen him for ages, so I'm quite tempted to go hang-out there.

But - whoa! - what's all this...?

On Friday the 29th, H.E.N.C.H host room 2 at a big Four:Twenty Recordings night at Timbuk 2. Oh my fucking days. Headlining the mainroom is Daniel Stefanik, who's astonishingly congealed dubby-techno "Starless" EP has been a regular on my turntable recently, but combine that with sets from Bristol's finest - Appleblim, Peverelist, Komanazmuk and Wedge - and you've got an unmissable night: the so-say Dubstep-Techno alliance made flesh. I'm there. Absolutely no fucking doubt. Miss this at your peril, bredrin...

And as if that wasn't enough excitement on a Tuesday morning, an advance cd-r of the new Boxcutter album arrived through my letterbox too. Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment